security and compliance
According to the CSI/FBI Crime report, surveyed companies lost more than $130 million dollars in recent years due to poor system security. The difficulty is that unforeseen security holes come in all different shapes and sizes—from missing patches, incorrectly configured systems, poor security policies, file sharing programs to outdated antivirus definitions. Even if some critical areas are well protected but others are not, the effect is the same as if none were well protected—resources can still be vulnerable. As a result, organizations are constantly struggling to increase their system security posture and combat security threats before they rapidly proliferate across the network or undermine their compliance with industry or governmental regulations.
TriNET has designed policies and procedures that are structured to be supportive of Sarbanes Type II Reporting and ITAR (military) standards. TriNET recognizes your data, and security protocols are the key to protecting your corporate assets. Your liability in the Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO17799, as well as other regulatory areas is well recognized by TriNET. We are cognizant of the risks of corporate intrusions, and prepared to address compliance regulations for your organization.
Some of the key security issues organizations face includes:
- Increasing onus of compliance requirements falling on IT departments, such as Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, FISMA, ISO17799, and so on
- Lack of insight regarding where vulnerabilities exist in the enterprise and whether security risks are increasing or decreasing over time
- Failure to respond to the ever growing list of new vulnerabilities due to flat IT security staffing (viruses, worms, trojan horses, spyware, etc)
- Protecting corporate information from external and internal threats (intellectual property, financial data, customer information, etc)
- Inability to proactively secure traveling systems, such as notebooks
TriNET's unique, multi-layered approach to security and configuration management helps protect business assets against human, network and system-level threats and vulnerabilities. TriNET keeps aligned with industry best practices and processes to help ensure computing system security from rapidly proliferating threats.With TriNET’s Support Services you never have to "go it alone." Given the complex nature of today's IT investments, you'll want to protect that investment with adequate technical support backup.