commitment to our clients
TriNET is a US based Software Services Company, Provider of Software Application Managed Services, Hosting, and Business Continuity.
- Offer innovative Enterprise Business Solutions that address
competitive strategies and long term goals
- Maximize the return on investments in IT systems and people
- Provide efficient and cost effective programs and support for
Hosted Applications and Disaster Recovery
- Meet service level commitments on a consistent basis
- Reduce IT costs by leveraging our economies of scale and infrastructure
- Help clients focus on core business value generation
- Become your Trusted Advisor for IT Support
TriNET has a state of the art hardened data facility, hardware and software infrastructure to provide Application Management Programs, and hosting based software application services focused on the manufacturing and distribution sectors. Based on long-term client relationships and on going requests to assume full responsibility for Information Systems and end user software support, our business model continues to successfully evolve targeting long-term growth through the Application Management Programs, Hosting, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity services.
Manufacturing and distribution companies, who leverage our Software Application Managed Programs, secure data center and ongoing IT support, can take advantage of a dedicated team of experienced TriNET industry specialists. When combined with our economies of scale, our client’s drive down IT costs, while benefiting from a heightened level of operational excellence!
TriNET has successfully deployed enterprise business solutions to hundreds of clients worldwide! We have very deep manufacturing / distribution industry knowledge as well as technical software experience that is coupled with world class packaged ERP business solutions to provide our customers with real business value. TriNET provides full cycle software support from the initial business requirements assessment through implementation, integration, on-going support, education, as well as flexible and affordable Application Management Programs, Hosting, and Business Continuity plans.
We have over a decade of experience providing successful mission-critical business solutions for growing companies of all sizes around the globe!
Infor Partners with TriNET to drive expansion
Atlanta - Mar 27, 2012
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced a partnership with systems integrator TriNET to expand consulting services in North America. Based in Downers Grove, Ill.,TriNET will market, implement, train, and provide professional services for Infor10 ERP Enterprise (LN), supporting growth and expanding coverage for Infor. ERP Enterprise is a powerful and comprehensive ERP application for managing the demands of complex manufacturing, distribution and service industries.
- With extensive experience with Infor10 ERP Enterprise (LN), and its predecessor, Infor ERP Baan, the new partnership will enable TriNET to work as an extension of Infor Consulting Services (ICS) supporting the company's strategy to increase consulting for ERP Enterprise in North America.
- TriNET's sales and consulting force will market Infor applications and help build a local ecosystem for consulting services such as deployment, training and support.
- The industry and application expertise that TriNET brings to the partnership will complement Infor's business strategy of offering applications that are specialized by industry and engineered for speed.
- Infor's scale, investment in development, and new partner programs were key factors in TriNET's decision to formalize the partnership.
- Infor Consulting Services was recently awarded the ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Award from MarketTools.
"We have been a partner with Infor for many years, and for a number of reasons we want to expand and accelerate our relationship. We've witnessed Infor's increasing growth, scale and the impressive investments in its development of pertinent solutions for what we consider a major market segment in the Americas. We've also seen the remarkable impact of the new management team at Infor over the last year," comments Dill Sanghera, President and CEO, TriNET. "In addition to its recently launched portfolio of truly innovative solutions, we were impressed with Infor's new partner program. We welcome the opportunity to support Infor in its growth ambitions for North America and look forward to expanding our long term and fruitful partnership."
"As an established systems integrator, applications management and hosting company with enterprise applications experience, we welcome TriNET to our network of partners," comments Jim Chapman, Sr. Director, Infor Consulting Services Group Americas. "We look forward to working shoulder to shoulder with TriNET to help educate companies in North America about the immense value Infor solutions can bring to their operations."
Infor is a leading provider of business software and services, helping more than 70,000 customers in 164 countries improve operations and drive growth. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
For over a decade, TriNET has worked closely with Infor solutions to provide expert consulting services, systems integration, disaster recovery support, application hosting and outsourcing support for growing companies of all sizes around the globe. We have successfully completed thousands of consulting engagements supporting mission-critical business processes for manufacturing and distribution companies. TriNET focuses on delivering value to our customers. TriNET has helped hundreds of customers in North America and abroad to increase the return on their IT Business Solutions investments. The majority of our staff has over 10 years of experience in specific Enterprise Solutions and over 20 years' experience in such industries as engineer-to-order project industries, industrial machinery & equipment, aerospace and defense, automotive, distribution, hi-tech & electronics, telecom, primary metals, consumer packed goods, healthcare, aviation, plastics, and process industries. TriNET delivers the product knowledge, technical expertise, and industry experience to support today's business challenges, and tomorrow's business opportunities!
To learn more about TriNET, please visit www.trinet-is.com.
TriNET solutions powered by: HP, IBM, Infor, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP